Mental Engine 6hp 100cc

S

SlicerDicer

This is mental anybody willing to do this would be hilarious and scary at the same time.

http://www.conleyprecision.com/609.htm

Veee Eight bicycle at 100cc :eek: :eek: I am looking around at engine options and I found this and was laughing pretty good. Thought you would find it amusing as well. Anyway back to the search for what Engine I am going to use :devilish:

Boss Hoss bikes is who your thinking of....now for this thing at almost 1000.00 per hp i'll pass......very cool ,just wish I had a rich uncle

LOL!!! those boss hoss are insane. That makes absolutely no sense at all :eek: :eek:

Its cool but 6hp from 100cc isn't that great at all, nor is the price tag. 50cc 2 stroke engines can make twice that power from half the displacement. The best part of the engine I imagine is the sound, those miniature v8's really make a good noise.

Thats taking the miniature level to the extremes!
Think How many bike kit engines you could go through to cost that 5 G's.
If you got an extra rich uncle tell him I a great guy!
Doc

The V-10 motorcycle was the Dodge/Chrysler Tomahawk, only 10 were produced and they aren't street legal. Boss Hoss is a production builder of street-legal V8 motorcycles. I've seen a 500ci Cadillac-powered Hoss on eBay a couple years ago. :LOL:

Did you guys take a look at Conley Precision's video? The video is evidently of the old motor, but man does it sound awesome! V8 music puts most other engines to shame, IMO. Now to figure out how to make it work on a bicycle....

. o O ( the guy accepts financing, too ) :devilish:

Back