MiCargi Frame w/ Tripple 40

About 7 years ago I built this MiCargi with a 66cc china doll. Rode her for a few years then she sat in the garage until this year.
I pulled her out and threw a tripple 40 in with few cheap minor upgrades. She runs great!

Attachments

• IMG_20200205_170917_MP.jpg
    IMG_20200205_170917_MP.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 786
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
"✪2.Wildcat One-Piece Balanced Crank with 40mm stroke, Much Thicker Hardware for Mounting Bolts (8mm vs. 6mm). "

"✪2.Wildcat One-Piece Balanced Crank with 40mm stroke, Much Thicker Hardware for Mounting Bolts (8mm vs. 6mm). "
It's also sold as an 80cc and that's not true ether! Try revving it to 10k and tell me it's balanced.It's not as I showed in the video above only the rod is accounted for with the factory balance.Trust no vendor or importer is setup or taking the time to balance it unless they are charging you an extra $100 for it like Arrow or Pedal Chopper does.

Back