midnight beach run

B

beach cruzin

wow man!! that's all i can say. ok so wasn't midnight only about 10:30 but still good and dark.too Friends too MotoredBikes runing on whitewire lights and wide open beach to frwaken cool man don,t what else to say. :D :D :D :D

wow, man!

side by side, 'bout 2 miles up, 2 miles back, right on the surfline...nuff sed 8)

btw to those wondering: white-wire lighting is superb when it's completely dark otherwise...a 6V/3W bulb has been working on both our bikes, direct to the white, no switch, just a well-grounded mounting. both start & run most finely 8)

it was a major blast...there's one section of beach access that's gets pretty soft, but we figured out if you lay into it & resist the urge to take your feet off the pedals, even pedal if you dare...no matter how squirrely it gets, and it do get squirrely, you'll pop out the other side still on two wheels and loving it!! :devilish: :D

oh, yes...everything gets a good cleaning today...both chains need a bath, drive sprocket and clutch-arm area needs a good swamping, gonna re-grease the worm gearing, & the carby's getting a thorough cleaning...small price to pay for so much freegin fun :)

way to pound salt you two !!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
122_minithumbs_up_6.jpg

Augi the deep sand squirrel is crazy! Fun though your backend of the bike feels like its powering through butter... Just lay on the throttle and GO!! :devilish:

Mud is fun though the tire starts spinning and throwing mud everywhere :eek:

Living out in the sticks causes bit different terrain sometimes heh.

this afternoon we did the complete teardown & cleaning...on our test-ride we hit a semi-back trail to chill for a while, then we went nuts in an empty parking lot...you shoulda seen the 2 (who, us?) crazies doing little 16th-mile ovals at WOT today! pedaling at just the right moment gets you to the turn a split second ahead and inside...then let'er loose, too cool :devilish: :D

that could turn out to be an expensive activity, tho, i can already see the extra wear on my left bootsole :LOL:

envy

well guys all i can say is :cry: wahhhh we need 2 bikes...sounds too cool though and soon we will have 2...lol! its only a matter of time...thats fact!
Ciao
all... :p

Whoa! im Johnny-come-lately on this one...
Awesome!! 8) 8) Once there's three of you, maybe some 1/4mile times?

Back