• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Midwest ride? (KC area & beyond)

M

motoschwinn

How many would be close to a KC area ride? Maybe when the leaves start changing or a spring ride? Anyone near KC Missouri?

srdavo

I'm 2 hours south....by car....not motored bike...hehe

I'm interested.

I

ironwarlock

I am in Omaha Ne. Thats close but still far away. :( Could still make it maybe. Throw the bike on a car rack and go. :)

F

fireball_jones

yeap. westport. i have a honda gxh50 with grubee gear box twisted my hub, so gettin a 48 spoke double threaded hub from staton inc top $$$ but last a hellavlongtime. and you guys?

srdavo

suggestion...?

La Cynge, Kansas..... about an hour south of KC.
beautiful lake, camping, anything from ground tents to full hook-ups. nice secondary roads to ride on.
what do ya think, Midwesterners? Spring 2008 Mini-Rally??

Attachments

srdavo

well...we're getting a bunch of KC area/midwest riders.

any ideas about a get-together?

M

motoschwinn

So how many of us are there in the 4 state area? If we could get a large enough group I'll try to score tickets to the Liberty Memorial for everyone....

spyke hyzer

I see this thread is 2 months old but I just got my bike going and would be interested in some kid of ride or get together. I've got about 60 miles on my break in hopefully I'll double that this weekend.