Mikuni 18mm carburetor

• Thread starter Deleted member 12676
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol!
You are afraid of people that can challenge you and back it up. Multiple points of view scare you. Your way or the wrong way, right?

Lol!
You are afraid of people that can challenge you and back it up. Multiple points of view scare you. Your way or the wrong way, right?
Careful, You're going to be added to the Wolfpack webpage. How effing cool would that be? Rat pack,wolfpack? No difference really. I'd rather be in the pack then crying myself to sleep in "my safe space" cause someone said mean words to me.

God I cringe every time you talk to me. Don't you have someone else to try to pick a fight with? (in reference to a long history of this guy showing what an arrogant red neck he is. Now he wants to play innocent but leopards don't change their spots and people don't change.)
The volumetric efficiency doesn't change much with changes to the transfer duration. My carb calculator figures it all out.
Street, the answer is right there on the screen shot. Open your eyes. (Now all the retaliation from Street and the rest of the wolf pack is on its way which is why I will ignore all notifications about responses to this thread. This forum exists mostly for financial gain which is why they dont kick the aggressive red-necks off)
Relax man,I'm being civil and nice! So I guess your screen shot shows volumetric eff of .78 and I'll take that as being 78% as that's what I used with your 34m/s velocity in the next post showing it takes a 2" duct and 584 cfm for 34m/s, last I checked a Mikuni vm 18 isn't even 1" in dia, so I don't get it and ask,and man get over your self talk about quick to pounce. Aggressive red-neck? LOL I'm a gear head have been my whole life,have you ever synchronized a multi carb setup on a 2t as I've been doing since the early 80's?

This sounds like a complete nightmare. If you want performance get a motorcycle, that's my motto. Because you're never going to be able to figure out all the problems and people can only help so much. This has been my experience and I've been riding MB's for 20 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back