Milwaukee tool warranty? anybody have experience with them?

mark20

Use Milwaukee cordless drills at work and they get abused and used a lot. Sometimes they get so hot from use they'll burn your hand and have to let them cool down. They last a couple years before needing replacement, sometimes just needing spare parts others need the whole tool replaced. Very good brand. You get what you pay for. I have a HF 18v $18 cordless I use 2 or 3 times a year around the condo and after 3 years it's still working fine.
Yea, they really do get used up. I personally like these a lot better than my old mikitas, as they took forever to charge the battery and i only got like 3 min of use out of them before the battery died. But to hand it to them they did lasted though every one of my family's hands before i got them (they were close to 15 years old at that point) ended up selling them and just ponying up the cash for the millwakkues (my small engine business was up in sales so i figured id reward myself) i can get stuff done a lot faster and quicker.

Chainlube

Yea, they really do get used up. I personally like these a lot better than my old mikitas, as they took forever to charge the battery and i only got like 3 min of use out of them before the battery died. But to hand it to them they did lasted though every one of my family's hands before i got them (they were close to 15 years old at that point) ended up selling them and just ponying up the cash for the millwakkues (my small engine business was up in sales so i figured id reward myself) i can get stuff done a lot faster and quicker.
You know those old Ni-cad batteries can be reset? Charge them up to the best you can, reload into tool, put a rubber band or zip tie, around the trigger and throw it in a draw somewhere for a few days until completely dead, then recharge and they're good for awhile again.

mark20

You know those old Ni-cad batteries can be reset? Charge them up to the best you can, reload into tool, put a rubber band or zip tie, around the trigger and throw it in a draw somewhere for a few days until completely dead, then recharge and they're good for awhile again.
They were Lithium ion batterys. So probably around 10 years old. Not 15 lol. They were when they changed the color from blue to white and black