Minarelli Builders Thread

Cannonball3

Local time
4:29 PM
I searched this title and nothing exactly like it came up so am posting this. I think it would be nice to have a dedicated thread to
those building the Minarelli hybrids where all aspects of building can be discussed, peoples builds and experiences can be added,
and parts can be linked. There are many out there contemplating a build as well as many riding completed bikes. Would be nice to tie this all together. Looks like the Minnie hybrid may be the next evolution of the hobby. Im nearing completion of my first build, with another in the works.
Hope to hear from those interested.

I am awaiting my very last part. Started a fresh build with new cases and crank. Spacer, cases and gaskets are all matched. Fresh quality bearings are installed. Last step is to true and balance crank than on to engine build itself. It has an exercise in patience gathering parts since last summer lol.Stay tuned😀

I searched this title and nothing exactly like it came up so am posting this. I think it would be nice to have a dedicated thread to
those building the Minarelli hybrids where all aspects of building can be discussed, peoples builds and experiences can be added,
and parts can be linked. There are many out there contemplating a build as well as many riding completed bikes. Would be nice to tie this all together. Looks like the Minnie hybrid may be the next evolution of the hobby. Im nearing completion of my first build, with another in the works.
Your wish is my command...This will now be the Minarelli Builders Thread...I have "stickied" it in the 2 stroke part of the forum so it is at the very top of the listings in the 2 stroke section for easy find...You started it, so now, it is time for you to start building it from scratch starting with your build and others can also add to this thread as well...Enjoy...DAMIEN

The build I finished today is a 38mm Smolik crank. The RDM I ordered will be a 40mm. Supposed to have a 90mm rod(most long rods are 89mm). Should allow a bit of pop up to adjust the squish. Will build this using the Athena sport kit. like you Im waiting on parts. Brakes mainly. Will be using cable pull
hydraulics. Gearing is 10/40.

Great idea @Cannonball3, thanks for stickying @DAMIEN1307.

Looks like there are a number of threads about the Minarelli. There is an option to create search forums based on a word in the title of a post. Kind of like a virtual forum where all posts with a certain word in the title will show up. For example I could create a virtual "Minarelli" forum where all posts containing the word "Minarelli" in the title would be shown.

Back