Minarelli Exhaust Adaptor To MZ65 with minor mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Build-Break-Fix

Local time
10:59 AM
Just a fun project to try! I wanted to see it there was a way to use the stock MZ65 pipe on a Minarelli build without stupid amounts of pie cuts in a rebuild of the exhaust. So this was a fun cnc project to try. figured I share! Only thing I had to do was move the Case bracket mounting point back 1/2 inch!

Welcome back!

Good job. If that works as intended, I'm sure you can sell some on the forum since you have a cnc machine.

Welcome back!

Good job. If that works as intended, I'm sure you can sell some on the forum since you have a cnc machine.
It worked fine. The mz65 pipe on the other hand ends up not being so much as a good match to a 70cc minarelli though. I did use a legit mz65 ad well not the clone* the back pressure waves are not in tune with the engine. Jog pipes are way more in tune with that type of motor. But to be honest! The mz65 fit like a glove with only a small bracket to offset the pipes mount to the case!

It actually will be on my other minarelli that is replacing my Yd100 soon after it dies. It will be a drop in engine build and mz65 pipe perfectly on it with just a little welded tab on the existing one to mount to the case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back