Minarelli Hybrid Tuning

CrispyLeaves98

Local time
11:25 AM
Hey I got a minarelli running with the vm20, when I go on amazon only jets avaliable are in like 110, 120. Are the jet changes supposed to be this drastic? This is my first minarelli and my first Mikuni carbuerator, If i can't figure it out I just might use my old PWK.

Hey I got a minarelli running with the vm20, when I go on amazon only jets avaliable are in like 110, 120. Are the jet changes suposed to be this drastic? This is my first minarelli and my first Mikuni carbuerator, If i can't figure it out I just might use my old PWK.
Pictures or it didnt happen!!! 🤣😂🤣

You could drill out the smaller ones to whatever with a pin vice and indexed bits...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220407-205924.png
    Screenshot_20220407-205924.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 109
ok thank you for the help and thanks for beliving me, hopefully I dont die, I got that gasbike frame for a reason.
No I believe you, karl & mossy tell me. Pics or it didnt happen, a little joke they like playing. On your minarelli it needs to be fat rich till it breaks in or you will soft seize it from over heating it. Start with a 38-40 on your pilot jet & 120-130 on your main jet. If it's super rich & you foul a couple plugs, that's ok, it's better than seizing piston.

ok thank you for the help and thanks for beliving me, hopefully I dont die, I got that gasbike frame for a reason.
We all believe you, it's just a joke because we like pictures. You can avoid being the butt of our joke by posting a picture with every querie.

Back