Minarelli Hybrid Tuning

This looks good! If I could use some enginuity I could put my yd on it, or maybe my minarelli depending on how it rides. I like how he set up the tensioner to go with the frame.

Ok, has anyone ever built on one of these kent comfort dual suspension "cruisers"? There is one on facebook marketplace, and due to the very short distance of the rear suspension, I highly doubt it would cause chain alignment issues, and my chain is perfect slack and I would be able to ajust it, but in hindsight, isnt this a great bike for a motor? Cruiser style frame, Rim breaks instead of a coaster or side pull, Dual Suspension, Extreme comfort. What more could you want besides a built in gas tank? I know they're more reliable, but if i had to do a 20 mile ride on a gasbike frame or one of these, and I knew it wouldnt break, I would pick one of these. Thew few times i've ridden one they're nice, and the one on facebook is only 35% and its in mint condition! Only rode once or twice, its a steal of a deal. I might have to do just a little bit of ajustment to make the rear suspension not cause issues, to start, a spring tensioner, but I could definetly make it work!
Do it, then we will all know!!!

Ok, has anyone ever built on one of these kent comfort dual suspension "cruisers"? There is one on facebook marketplace, and due to the very short distance of the rear suspension, I highly doubt it would cause chain alignment issues, and my chain is perfect slack and I would be able to ajust it, but in hindsight, isnt this a great bike for a motor? Cruiser style frame, Rim breaks instead of a coaster or side pull, Dual Suspension, Extreme comfort. What more could you want besides a built in gas tank? I know they're more reliable, but if i had to do a 20 mile ride on a gasbike frame or one of these, and I knew it wouldnt break, I would pick one of these. Thew few times i've ridden one they're nice, and the one on facebook is only 35% and its in mint condition! Only rode once or twice, its a steal of a deal. I might have to do just a little bit of ajustment to make the rear suspension not cause issues, to start, a spring tensioner, but I could definetly make it work!
I'm not a fan of aluminum frames

Ok, my friend and I will go in his jeep to pick it up, if it fails, I got a pretty comfortable pedal bike for 35$!
Free aluminum frame... There's just nothing there worth building on...

Attachments

• IMG_20220502_114749889.jpg
    IMG_20220502_114749889.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 112
Ha ha, my Electra is aluminum. Should I throw it away and start over?
Cruzzer 1 is steel... If you can weld aluminum because it will eventually crack

Attachments

• IMG_20220502_120155112_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220502_120155112_HDR.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 115
Back