Engine Trouble Minarelli Progress/Friends BMW

should be. You know bmw's. Hopefully this fixes the lean condition. MAF Sensor, spark plugs, air filter, fuel pressure sensor/regulator, fuel injectors have all been looked at but this hasnt. Lets hope i'm right and lets also hope that I dont blow up his fuel tank.
Is the fuel filter built into that fuel pump or is it external, or does it have both, I seem to have missed a fuel filter being mentioned all those replacement parts.

Thats BMW for ya...Big Money Waster...lol.
Looks like for me big money winner.

Im an honest man though, only gonna charge a service fee according to how hard it is. an 80% discount from the dealership and having it done in 2 hours is pretty good I would say, but hey, that money is just more bike parts!!

also, when i took my profile picture 5 months ago or so I also had my friend get a picture of me flying by with my 10,000$ camera. I'm not sure if its good photo or not. no, im not rich, no one in my family is but it was my grandmothers before she passed. Nevertheless I betcha I got some insane photos in like 8 or 16k resolution, either that or the worlds most blurry photos ever!

Looks like for me big money winner.

Im an honest man though, only gonna charge a service fee according to how hard it is. an 80% discount from the dealership and having it done in 2 hours is pretty good I would say, but hey, that money is just more bike parts!!
600 for a fuel pump is pretty reasonable. I bet more than half of that price is the BMW factory pump. Those parts aren't cheap. The book time for a typical fuel pump on most modern cars with rear interior access is 2 to 3 hours. Typical dealer labor rates for most shops right now is around 100 an hour-ish.

You can do it cheaper because you are being supplied the parts and charging half the labor rate because you have no overhead.

- A mechanic.

Back