Engine Trouble Minarelli Progress/Friends BMW

Hey I had a bunch of fun on my bike but I don't wanna overheat. I wanna go for a nice long ride with high speed capabilities like this engine, what are my options? Maybe water-cooled? Show me anything because if I can build a bike with 85% as much power and torque as this that I can ride for 5 hours show me

Hey! I put my new head on, it was easy just had to pull the engine. But one of the nuts seemed cross threaded and I couldn't torque it. While riding today, after letting it warm up, if I tried to go wot it felt lean. I haven't changed the tune at all from it's perfect tune before. I'm thinking this has something to do with a non torqued properly head. As much as it sucks, I'm probably gonna pull the engine again because of the tight space. This loss of power has me worried although I did just inspect the top of the piston and it looks brand new, I'll send some photos. Any help appreciated!

Garunteed it didn't because it had all perfect power until wot.
I was feeding him a hard time. 🤣😂🤣He should have fixed stud issue knowing it was messed up, instead of riding it thou. At least saved the cost of gaskets.

Could it actually have? Your worrying me now. It has all power low and mid range and it didn't do this until.i.put on a new head
Does the dome of piston match your new cylinder head? Is head cut for a 47.6mm piston. Squish band on cylinder head needs to match piston dome. Plus squish needs set.

If its not too difficult to remove the pipe you can peek in the exhaust port. Look for those lines and tell tale signs.
Also you can look where the head and cylinder meet for oil residue. That may tell if it leaked.

Back