Mineralli

My 2 cents do not buy cheapo chinese cylinder, buy a malossi or other name brand. You get what you pay for...And you will need an adapter plate from smolik performance to adapt minarelli to mb bottom end. Make sure you know stroke and rod length bfh.

Where can I find a mineralli cylinder (non chinese) in Australia I found this one but its Chinese)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211022-165103_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20211022-165103_eBay.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 81
I'm looking to install a mineralli 80cc onto a china bottom end and have a few questions...
What do I need to do to put it onto a china bottom end
What do I need to buy
And would it be the best cylinder for power
This is the link for the kit smolik sells.
Ideally you need a 40mm stroke bottom end. A 10mm spacer plate and a vertical minarelli cylinder. The cylinders come in a 50cc version and a 70cc. You want the 70cc version. Also make sure it has a 10mm wrist pin. They come in 10mm or 12mm.
Smoliks kit comes with the cheap Chinese cylinder. There are lots of different manufacturers and different qualities of cylinders.

Cheers man but I'm looking to buy the cylinder and spacers seperate so I can buy the cylinder seperate (not a Chinese one)

Cheers man but I'm looking to buy the cylinder and spacers seperate so I can buy the cylinder seperate (not a Chinese one)
You can only get the spacer from smolik or rdm or make your own. You can get cylinders from Amazon, ebay, maxiscoot, scootertuning, etc. Lots of different places to get one. I have 2 minarellis 1 is the stock china minarelli and it will out perform any chinagirl. I also have a 70cc Polini sport cylinder and it's makes the Chinese minarelli feel Iike a china girl engine.

Just realized you're in Australia. There's a Facebook group backyardperformance motorised bicycles. His name is Luke Walker. Search for the group or his name. He's in Austrailia, he builds fast bikes and engines. He should be able to help you. I think he's in the Canberra area.

I tried msging him and he's not much help as he wants to sell me one and I want to build my own...

Back