Miracle lubricant??

Both you guys have very valid points. Thank you both.
I'm just passing through myself and wish to see full acceptance of gasoline power assisted bicycles. When two strokes are made illegal we will still have 4 strokes and at that time bama will just buy different motors. :D The new Tanakas do have CATs in the stock mufflers BTW.

More on topic. The additive package in crankcase oils has really changed over the last 20 years in an effort to reduce pollution. So additives from a third party do not suprise me one little bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be wonderful if someone came up with a product that would produce greatly improved mileage, and/or performance. I do have to admit that over all the years, all the claims of such have been proven to be false. I will continue to hope.
Thank you RC for reminding me that though Santayana's most noted saying is, "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.", one of my favorites has always been, "Skepticism is the chastity of the intellect, and it is shameful to surrender it too soon or to the first comer."

Boy, bring a volunteer/amateur opinion over from dKos sure stirs up the blood pressure, don't it?

Point is, she isn't making a dime off the product, sounds like she did the guinea pig dealio, and looks to be a 20-30% improvement in her auto's performance.

When the OPEC gas crunch hit, I bought a box of cattle magnets, to tape on both sides of the fuel line. It worked for some reason, then after a month, it failed. Always was a mystery, and my "money back" guarantee meant buying back all those magnets, two of which are STILL following me around, in my "junk drawer", gathering up all stray nails and washers.

Anyway, I'll probably order some myself, just doesn't sound like a gimmick, C-SPAN is pretty neutral and reliable.