MIRRORS Discussion

T

Timcycle

What mirrors do you recommend and ways to attach?

I definately need and recommend one on the left side.

I would like to see how you all have conquered this either by purchase or by homemade.

Mirror clip on glasses

I like that clip on glasses mirror.
I always wear glasses so that might be an answer.
Thanks.
-----

Anyone else have mirror solutions?

Bestest, most universalist mirror I've found is the 4 peice. I get them for about $10 when buying them from my local bike dealer.

21_2004_0101trike0008_1.jpg

Having a mirror on the bike gives it some legal legitimacy AND is a handy place to hang the helmet when shopping.

21_2007_0626newinstalls0020_1.jpg

I have a handle bar mirror that is about 2 1/2" by 1 1/2" and has a rubber strap with holes in it that wraps around the bars and attaches to a post/hook on the other side.

The mounting does not move at all.

It still has adjustment as a normal mirror does and it does not move when you get it at the sweet spot.

When I first used it I thought it was a little small but with its curve shows more than expected and I am now getting used to it and am very happy with it.

I can't find the package it came in but will continue to look for it and post the details here asap or I will post some pictures by the weekend.

Re: Bama mirror

Timcycle said:
Is the one you like the one called Mirrycle?
yes it is, I have been using 1 and sometimes 2 of them for years :D :D
(I try to use 2 when pulling my grandkids in a trailer so I can keep the right one on them)
they work very well and are strong enought to carry cans of paint on the way home from the hardware store :eek: :LOL:

97 Cent Mirror works

Well so far, so mirror good.

I bought a 97 cent stick-on mirror from the store.
I taped a big nail to the back.
I stuck the nail into the little little hole on my bike hand grip.

Today I took a near 50 mile trip and it worked very well.

photo here:
http://goldeneaglebikeengine.blogspot.com

Back