Mock Up

Local time
7:38 PM
Here is a mock up of my bike, Im not done painting yet, everything in gray will be painted a different color. But I was wondering what you guys thought of the handlebar shape.... I think it looks dumb lol, but I'm not sure how to make it better, I also wanted some color opinions. I thought silver or black???
Thanks in advance,

-Braden
20210418_214018.jpg
20210418_214024.jpg
20210418_214031.jpg

I was wondering what you guys thought of the handlebar shape.... I think it looks dumb lol, but I'm not sure how to make it better,
Just pull the bars out and turn them, Just flip them around the other way, so rather than aiming downward, they will aim upward in a more comfortable to ride position...I aimed mine upward, not downward as yours are...DAMIEN

Attachments

• IMG_0352.jpg
    IMG_0352.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCN0172.JPG
    DSCN0172.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Looks okay if you're doing a cafe. I wouldn't be able to ride it for long wit my back.

Black is my old standard, some I make blue or red or the stock color.

For the Cafe Racer or BTR look, Ya got the handlebars right, but lower the goose neck all the way down. Use a laid back seat post and lower the seat al the way down too.
Painting your favorite number on a small pizza pan and mounting that on each side of the frame is also a good look for a racer
Ya also might want to bob the fenders for the racer look.

But actually I like the full fenders and the cruiser look with the handlebars in the classic position

For the Cafe Racer or BTR look, Ya got the handlebars right, but lower the goose neck all the way down. Use a laid back seat post and lower the seat al the way down too.
Painting your favorite number on a small pizza pan and mounting that on each side of the frame is also a good look for a racer
Ya also might want to bob the fenders for the racer look.

But actually I like the full fenders and the cruiser look with the handlebars in the classic position
Yeah the seat will be custom I just stuck that in 😂

Back