• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

"Moddy Classes" and forming a team

Q

quay1962

I am wondering how many people wanna come to a moderator class in say a week from today around 12:30 pacific time...we would go to a chat site and go from there ok? It's better to post here than pm's so i can track it as well as anyone else for that matter...I already have 1 person who pm'd me anyone else interested in part-time helping...? we all realize that there is a life outside of here.
PLEASE USE THIS POSTING ZONE FOR AGREEING TO BECOME A MODERATOR! NO MORE DISSCUSSION ABOUT NEGATIVITY LETS USE THIS THREAD TO BETTER OURSELVES NOT TEAR US DOWN...agreed?
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=9194
i wrote this CHECK it out and if interested, read my post it's #49, come back here post your interest, and we'll see how many we accumilate by monday nite... ok?
WHATA YA THINK?:D:cool::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

fastboy9

Count me in! at college so have a bit of spare time, good with computers, photography, design, engineering. Just putting the finishing touches to a Motored Biking guide for the Happy time engine as well

Q

quay1962

cool

Count me in! at college so have a bit of spare time, good with computers, photography, design, engineering. Just putting the finishing touches to a Motored Biking guide for the Happy time engine as well
see how awsome is that...thanks to everyone who wants to donate a few hours a day...this will suvive!

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Large Filipino

I moderate on a small scale at another forum so I'm here if you need me. I'm hoping for several mods so we too will not crash and burn.

azbill

I posted already in the structures thread, my willingness to help/mentor any people that need assistance
I could give advice and teach tricks by pm
I just need to have a life, and not do so many hours

Q

quay1962

yes you have done much

I could give advice and teach tricks by pm
I just need to have a life, and not do so many hours
Hi, that would be most helpful...please enjoy the ride and once we get this going if we get stuck you can be our senior advisor k...good luck azbill we want you around for a long time...:)

D

Demosthenese

I have never moderated anything before, but this site has saved me so many hours of figuring things out, i would be happy to put some in, in any capacity.

A

Abeagle

Count me in, but I can't make the class, I'll be at work.
PM me with any way to make up the missed lesson.

KilroyCD

Though only a newbie here, I moderate several forums on Yahoo (including the motorized bike "motocycle" forum). I haven't a whole lot of time, but I'd be willing to help out if needed. Like Abeagle, I will be at work during the session, so I won't be able to participate in that.

Tom

I am in. Lets do something through a private thread rather than a chat room since some people won't be available. I will get all volunteers who express interest in this thread set up with permissions by the end of the week.

Thanks for coming together guys.