MODS

Will this give my bike more power everything inside is removed and it is shorten

• Total voters

jonathan calderon

Local time
7:08 AM
Will these mods work

Attachments

• 20160331_152207.jpg
    20160331_152207.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 120
I don't believe that this will help make it faster whatever it is, in the future please be more specific, type of motor,...

it will increase midrange torque by 25.36% whilst increasing the upper redline to near 22,000 rpm...

the power will be so phenomenal that you may dislocate your shoulders merely trying to hold on at half throttle.

only a brave man (or lady) would attempt to ride at full throttle with such a serious modification.

next...

whats the deal with the latest batch of "full name" type user names? about five or so in the last week, using what appear to be their real names...or is it all just one person with multiple personality disorder?

Last edited:
Looks like you just shortened the stock muffler on a HT motor. No, it will not improve your speed or power. Not significantly at least.

We are working with, what, 3 HP at most? Effective redline is about 7k RPM. Wanna go faster? Even if you mod the thing to take in enough air to run 10k, it's gonna destroy the engine. There are 2 strokes in the market that can run at much higher RPM and deliver better HP and torque but they are much more expensive!

it will increase midrange torque by 25.36% whilst increasing the upper redline to near 22,000 rpm...

the power will be so phenomenal that you may dislocate your shoulders merely trying to hold on at half throttle.

only a brave man (or lady) would attempt to ride at full throttle with such a serious modification.

next...

whats the deal with the latest batch of "full name" type user names? about five or so in the last week, using what appear to be their real names...or is it all just one person with multiple personality disorder?
Guilty! I wasn't paying attention in the registry form and put my dam name. I wish I could change it! Is it possible? I can't find an option anywhere lol. Sorry for the off topic but seriously...how do I change it!

Back