Mongoose Dolomite: Need Cone Nuts - Not Sure What To Shop For - Helps meh plox :)

WOW...Thats really, really, heavy...Mine comes in combined at only 297 pds and here i thought i was pushing it when it came to weight...lol.
Don't forget we're also. Talking about a 4 stroke 33cc 1.6 hp 1.6 ft/lbs tq engine on up to 30% grade hills. That's where the 66.79:1 reduction comes in handy.

Don't forget we're also. Talking about a 4 stroke 33cc 1.6 hp 1.6 ft/lbs tq engine on up to 30% grade hills. That's where the 66.79:1 reduction comes in handy.
I was referring more to the stress on the stock axles more than anything, I was always just a little worried if my mag wheel axles were up to it, but over 1100 miles later, they are still running straight and true with zero resistance to spinning...lol.

I was referring more to the stress on the stock axles more than anything, I was always just a little worried if my mag wheel axles were up to it, but over 1100 miles later, they are still running straight and true with zero resistance to spinning...lol.
I see, personally the next time you remove your wheel I'd replace the axle with a cro-molly one. My bicycle shop buddy/owner Bob in Oak Ridge told me isn't a question of will the freewheel stock axle bend on department store bikes just when.

told me isn't a question of will the freewheel stock axle bend on department store bikes just when.
This isn't the stock axles from a stock department store spoked rim bike, These are the axles that are on the mag wheels I replaced that "accident looking for a place to happen" with...sealed bearings etc...lol.

Back