Mongoose Dolomite - With Sickbikeparts Shift Kit. Problems, Problems and More Problems. Time To Give Up.

Just got through doing some welding, grinding. Put a broke ratchet wrench at the bottom of my basket kickstand. Charlie my American Bully liked it lol
20210515_184006.jpg

Thats why i moved to Alamogordo, NM when i was forceably retired due to my health 10 years ago...Could no longer afford living in New Hampshire or anywhere in New England for that matter on Social Security...It costs one third here in "Alamo" to live than what it cost me back east...Even utilities are cheaper by a long shot...my highest electrical in 10 years was 50 dollars for a months, same for the gas bill and im cooking and heating with gas...50 bucks was the most expensive...DAMIEN
Gosh my electrical bill last month was $57

If young people leave a job, then they have no income.
When I did electrical work. I had to go where the work was. Sometimes that ment over a 100 miles a day. Sometimes it ment living in company provided motel rooms. You can live in a small town and still have a job all you need is a vehicle.

When I did electrical work. I had to go where the work was. Sometimes that ment over a 100 miles a day. Sometimes it ment living in company provided motel rooms. You can live in a small town and still have a job all you need is a vehicle.
I understand that, trades people go to the predetermined jobs. But if the OP is a factory worker, not many small towns have a factory.

Back