Mongoose Dolomite

It was a 'whim' build that turned out cool and sold right away.

I have a pic comparing the two fat tire builds.

FatTireBikes3.jpg

As I close out my building I look and know I made some really nice motorized bikes and happy with that.

I hope I have had a positive impact on the MB community but I just can't do it anymore, have fun with your builds, but remember, the faster you want to go, the better brakes you need!

Is there a kit for a jack shaft

Is it possible to avoid the jackshaft and have he sprocket be smaller than the disk so it can still fit with the hub adapter.

Is it possible to avoid the jackshaft and have he sprocket be smaller than the disk so it can still fit with the hub adapter.
Yes, Sick Bike Parts Shift Kit.
sickbikeparts.com

The traditional single speed setup wouldn't go past the 4" tyre,
and even if you offset the whole engine to the left you would have to do the same with the sprocket,
and that would leave no room for the disc brake.

Is it possible to avoid the jackshaft and have he sprocket be smaller than the disk so it can still fit with the hub adapter?
Me thinks you bought the wrong bike for a first time motorizing.

If you have to have the 4" tires go with a jack shaft and a internal shifter hub. Find a fat tire bike that already has a internal shifter hub so you don't have to dick with what will and wont fit. Make sure their is room for a jack shaft between the seat post and the fender/tire. The tires on these bikes are so heave that they are really sluggish without gears.View media item 60710

I don't think he bought it yet, and there's no wrong bike for a first time motorizer, the more difficult the bike the more rewarding the experience will be.
Rip

Is there other choice of bike that fits perfectly with the motor that doesn't need any mounting adaptersv

Back