Mongoose Malus BBR - 2 stroke / Sick Bike - shift kit

fits good except the petcock hits the pipe , really like the pipe , going to try and make it work
I guess ya can just shim up the gas tank a little bit for more clearance.
Or run the gas line directly to the tank and use an inline petcock.

A 90 with a hose barb right out the bottom of the tank face rear ward and a in line shut off valve might be the ticket ----

Can you move the tank forward enough to clear?
No , I pushed it all the way forward and still can't turn the petcock -----

The right thing to do would be move the petcock to the other side and plug the side it is up on now , the carb is going to have to be moved to the other side anyways

No , I pushed it all the way forward and still can't turn the petcock -----

The right thing to do would be move the petcock to the other side and plug the side it is up on now , the carb is going to have to be moved to the other side anyways
Maybe you can just heat the pipe and bend it so the petcock has enough clearance. I hear these Pipes are easy to bend

Took a few steps back , really like the looks of the new to me muffler , so if it going to require a lot of reengineering to make it work , moving the carb to the other side the engine is going to be the hardest part , playing around with the offset pipes I have and I am going to need another or some welding to what I already have , ordered a couple of things this morning

proto-type of the fuel petcock

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_edd.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_edd.jpeg
    184.7 KB · Views: 150
I was unhappy with the cheap china center kick stand , the rivets were loose and it made the bike lean to one side and was wobbly , was tired of it ---so drilled out the rivets and put the next size bigger stainless bolts and self locking nuts ,tightened up nice

Attachments

• WBLZb0aSRJi6U3lbK76D8Q.jpg
    WBLZb0aSRJi6U3lbK76D8Q.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Think this is going to be the way it is going to stay ---- have some of the exhaust wrap on the way , for two purposes , one to keep the heat off my leg and the other for kepping the heat off this petcock and fuel hose

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_ee8.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_ee8.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 126
Back