Monster 80 kit, what rear sprocket?

Getting the monster 80 kit off ebay, its more than on gasbike.com, but I can use paypal and also get 30 day money back guarantee. I know the transmission with the kit probably (most likely) is not good but I could bring a can of spray lube with me when I ride the keep the parts wet and maybe extend life a bit. I have read in some places the gear ratio is not good with the stock trans and 44t with the kit. I was planning on a cnc adapter anyway so which sprocket would be my best bet. Hoping on 35 and decent hill climbing ability. Theres mostly straight-aways around me and a few gradual slopes once and a while.

The kit came with an 11 tooth clutch,the 11 got me up to 37 and that was nearing top speed but enough for me,with the 10 it's really screaming at 33 I think it would do 35.the governor has been removed.

The kit came with an 11 tooth clutch,the 11 got me up to 37 and that was nearing top speed but enough for me,with the 10 it's really screaming at 33 I think it would do 35.the governor has been removed.
I don’t intend on removing the governor but I imagine I could do 30 easy enough

There is a nearby town about ten miles away I go to sometimes riding the shoulder,the roads near home all but about two miles of new pavement are so rough you could injure your back riding them fast.