Moped expansion chamber

Jag

Local time
9:08 PM
Been looking at this expansion chamber
Seems cheaper than getting a mz65 pipe or anything else, would performance gains be much worse or any better, I know the muffler will make a difference and don’t use that as a draw back or anything. Wondering if there is another thread on using a moped pipe and others thoughts.

https://www.ebay.com/i/371070454503

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Been looking at this expansion chamber
Seems cheaper than getting a mz65 pipe or anything else, would performance gains be much worse or any better, I know the muffler will make a difference and don’t use that as a draw back or anything. Wondering if there is another thread on using a moped pipe and others thoughts.

https://www.ebay.com/i/371070454503
That's a sick pipe and you won't find anything better at that price.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
It comes with a removable header piece so you can work the angles a little.
Does it look to you guys like it will fit up to our HT engines and a cruiser or mtb reasonably easily?

It comes with a removable header piece so you can work the angles a little.
Does it look to you guys like it will fit up to our HT engines and a cruiser or mtb reasonably easily?
Because it's not designed to fit our engines some fitting and the header is up to you,but it's not that hard to do and well worth it in the end.

I have doubts that it will be better than an MZ65, it looks like a smaller expansion chamber. It kinda looks like a SBP expansion chamber.
Not even close bro, look harder. short head tube but some divergence before it gets to the diffuser. Aids in scavenging. Parallel belly increases volume so allows low end power without a longer divergent head pipe. and quick taper on the baffle cone gives good blocking for the scavenging effect of the aforementioned pipe, diffuser, and belly to be stuffed back into the exhaust port. Show me this on a SBP chamber. Don't get me wrong. I love SBP cause I'm a shifter guy. I buy all my jets from them and my J shafts too. But their pipes, well?

Last edited:
I have doubts that it will be better than an MZ65, it looks like a smaller expansion chamber. It kinda looks like a SBP expansion chamber.
Trust it's much better than the MZ65,it's chamber is bigger by far with better suited baffle angles that yeild higher amplitude and they are affectively 2 staged witch means a broader band width.

Back