more issues.....

eltatertoto,
Glad you got her run'n. Now about your purchase, I'm sure you're somewhat disgusted with the situation. You spent your money and got taken for a ride, no, you spent your money on an education, one you can't get at the university. You see, the lowest price may not be the best price, quality cost more up front but is cheaper over time. There are many vendors mentioned with high regard on this site as offering good quality/value. Unless I'm mistaken, I've herd the name "boygofast" taken in vain several times on this site, as a purveyor of snake oil. If you bought from him, make sure you learned the lesson. If you gain knowledge, you can't really loose.

Good luck.

well, up till now i thought he was cool. i bought both 2 strokes from him (see avatar) and he was very helpful. with this he is just being a male extremity! i send him an email, and the reply is as follows:

thank u email me.
can u take a pic with the parts u need. and email me.
the kit has no warranty on it. it states in listing very clear. u know that.
but I will try my best to help u out.
by the way, can u email me ur ebay ID, item # and date u purcahsed.

I will do my best.
thanks

iu have gotton no reply, as of yet. so i am waiting on paypal, to possibly negoatiate a return. cauase it says no returs in smaller print at the bottom of an unusally long page

Back