More on big bore kits. A "bolt on" application? Will the transfers work? Is this the one we've all been waiting for??

You guys will have to race when your done. My money's on the 200cc to win top to bottom. I would love to ride either of those setups and would be proud to lose or win on either.

You guys will have to race when your done. My money's on the 200cc to win top to bottom. I would love to ride either of those setups and would be proud to lose or win on either.
Lol I'm always down for friendly runs. The 200cc will likely have the top end advantage since it will spin a lot more RPMs but I would bet on myself for dig runs! His top end on a 200cc 2stroke on a light bicycle is going to be insane...he might take the 2stroke top end record which I think is only like 78ish which he can easily beat! Mine is long and low for drag setup so will probably get some 1/8 mile action in Miami. ~20hp, 3d manual clutch, nitrous, and motorcycle tires on moped wheels should get out the hole pretty quick. Won't be the highest top speed but it will be enough to have fun...the stock motor is already a massive 14.5ft-lbs of TQ, and with mods and spray I am expecting around 25ft-lbs which is nuts...just to compare, a 212 Predator is known for its TQ and makes "only" like 8.3ft-lbs stock so we're talking around THREE TIMES the tq of a 212 Pred lol.

When it blows I will make something even crazier LOL...have the plans for that in my head but it all depends on how long this motor lasts.

Back