More riding along the St. Lawrence River

Criss I want to help you make better videos. Filming is a skill set within itself. I'm going to soon be making videos again but with better equipment than a cellphone.

Here's what I'll be using

View attachment 157283

View attachment 157284

The remote will allow me to film only on the best stuff; in which I can splice in a video editor. I'm going to helmet mount the cam. Unlike the fixed mount of the cellphone you'll be able to see things as I see them. However you must move your head in a steady motion and not a quick jerky motion.

Here's an old video of mine. Notice the walk around and explanation before the ride. Also the unobstructed view of what's in front of me. My goal is to get us doing good videos viewers will enjoy watching. To show we are law abiding, not a nuisance to others and a fun activity.

Here's my last LandRider video. I hope it's helpful to you for making your next video.

I wish my bible was that cool, it has a camera!!!! 😝

That bike has more stuff hanging off itthen my Christmas tree had last year..., now where do your hands go
On the forks? Lol

JUST BUY AN ACTION CAMERA with Anti Shake on Amazon and a chest mount.you will be making good videos on a bike
I kinda dig the butterfly effect before he takes off.

Back