More snow!

Frogslayer

The last couple flurries weren't bad. Got caught in a pretty heavy flurry two weeks ago on the motorcycle but there was no accumulation. Now they are saying 16 inches over the next couple days. Really cutting into my biking! Hopefully fishing will be good this spring.

Will'smotobikes19

In Pa it seems to finally be spring high 60's and the grass is getting green, flowers birds etc. I still really liked Florida I recently went down there for 4 days. Not everything about it but atleast you don't walk one step outside and can't feel your hands, also not having your car doors frozen would be nice.

Will'smotobikes19

florida water.jpg

The first thing I noticed was the air. It smelled fresh like a greenhouse. None of that dead cold winter smell us northerners know all too well. There was more fish than I've ever seen at the local lake, they call that place the dead man's sea. I saw 4 or 5 fish jumping at the same time. Cool varieties too. No one uses their blinker on the road so you have to watch the cars closely. I think it would be a nice place to live. There is some diversity but I think I'd be fine with that. If I could live near a small town or something is what I'd want. Not used to city life and want to avoid apartments. With motorized bikes I've decided to get rid of any stuff just laying around and only have one project at a time.

Frogslayer

It's nice but go there when it's hot and you'll see the red tide and dead fish. Went sailing for 19 days with 2 of my buddies who lived on the boat for 3 months 2 Winters ago. Sailed from Clearwater to fort Myers. Was tons of fun.

Will'smotobikes19

Ya the tide I've heard about that, a popular youtuber that lives on clearwater has made videos on it and there was loads of dead sealife. He said it's a coverup and actually pollution is causing the algae. Living more inland would be fine too. Some people just want to be close to the beach. I would really want to try fishing around there though. Life is about this kind of stuff exploring and not staying in one place too long. Crap jobs are no way to save $ though :oops:. All I know is seeing all the dead trees (just dormant) on the way back from the airport depressed me.

Frogslayer

Yeah we caught lots of sweet fish. Good times great adventure. We towed my friends 27 foot boat from mn to Florida. I flew back but they towed the boat back in the spring. Truck and boat survived the trip. My friend was a little worried lol.

JerboaJohn

I think Ohio had it's last freeze. overnight was low 50's and it's abt time to blow all the spiders out of the exhaust lol

The_Aleman

In Pa it seems to finally be spring high 60's and the grass is getting green, flowers birds etc. I still really liked Florida I recently went down there for 4 days. Not everything about it but atleast you don't walk one step outside and can't feel your hands, also not having your car doors frozen would be nice.
I didn't realize frozen car doors was a thing until I had lived in North Dakota. I knew people who had winter cars that would have to run for an hour or more just so they could open the car door to get in. Also, I never had known it was possible to get too cold to snow, but I saw it happen.

bakaneko

Dood, it was 67F two days ago and super nice. Now, its a blizzard in Wisconsin with heavy snow and 30s. Hello, what is happening?! Its not gonna stick but I mean... :eek: