more than normal chatter

I'm getting above normal chatter with clutch engaged and stopped. any ideas would be helpful ,thanks kyak
Take out your clutch plate and check to see if your clutch pads are even and none have fallen out. Then, re-tighten your clutch. That should help.

my thanks for the replies: I grease the bearing and buck bar about once a month , so I did that, removed the clutch plate and checked pads . all were in order I then greased were the gears mesh. [which I also do frequently] took it for a 5 mile ride and it operated more quiet. it still chatters when stopped with clutch

these little 2 strokes all chatter. it's like a bunch of mice having a mosh pit in your engine. it's normal. to reduce it glue a thin mouse pad inside your clutch cover. then wrap your exhaust pipe thickly with fiber wrap. almost all the chatter will go away. an also an air box over the carb too.

most the chatter is actually from the exhaust pipe and carb. the higher tingle a ling a ling ting is the friction plate bouncing when not engaged to the pads.

Back