More Whizzer Members

A

Alaskavan

It's good to see so many new Members who are Whizzer owners. If that is the result of some effort of Mike's, then "Good on ya". If not, I'm thankful to whoever, or whatever, is responsible. My personal crankiness level benefits from reading fewer silly or incomprehensible newb posts. I think (hope) that interaction between the Whizzer riders and the HT riders will result in a migration toward more refined motoredbikes. A more discerning customer base should also result in better product offerings from other vendors (Ah Candide).

Whizzers, and more Whizzers

Hi Van, and thanks for the kind words. I've not been responsible for the new members, tho I have found out that Quenton has been referring some of those new members here.

I'm basicly pleased with the level of interaction of the new Whizzer members. It is nice to not read, and sometimes answer, the same questions I've answered from Newbies for over 8 years.

Mike

just as the rack-mount'rs always showed a step-up in manners and attitude compared to the average happy-timers, so too have the whizzer guys...it's really refreshing to see so many enthusiastic newbies here.

lest we forget, and to paraphrase van...the happy-time does get 'em here tho, then they can learn about graduating to something more real. or not ;)

Back