Most Helpful, Reliable, Best Priced Kit Place To Buy From!

griffin

Local time
2:55 AM
hello, i am not a worker,owner, anything to do with this motor bike kit company. i am a customer. motorizedbicycleenginekit.com has been the most helpful website i have ever done buisiness with. i have had 50+ ?'s about their kits, shipping..... and they always reply with the most detailed and helpfull answers. please consider checking out their website. motorizedbicycleenginekit.com
ask them some questions, and see how helpful they are. they sell 2 kits, 48cc and a 66cc. they both get near if not exactly 150mpg. they go from about 25mph-40mph! epa certified. prices are lower than anyother kit company! engine gets a 6 month warrenty. they even sell there kits for less than they paid. thanks everyone!

No value there. Lots of bogus claims. Not even the big 3 automakers sell at less than cost :). 180 bucks for an engine that costs about 30 bucks in bulk (not including shipping and customs to USA) when purchased in China.

.....Not even the big 3 automakers sell at less than cost :).....

Actually, they do. That's why they are in deep doo doo. If they were to price them so they actually made money, they would be priced so high nobody would buy them.

In any case, it is highly suspicious that a new user with 7 posts has nothing but rave reviews for a particular vendor. Raises an eyebrow, that's all I'm saying. Nothing else.

Back