Attachments

• peds 015.jpg
    peds 015.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 434
  • peds 014.jpg
    peds 014.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 387
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the kind word fella's.I hope to finish up today.Gas tank will go on frame I think.I had to "borrow" the tank for a minute to get this bike running.It has a super rusty tank.Runs though.I picked up a three ped package.Anyway this is my first foray into motorized bicycle.Bike is 7sp greenline.Got it delivered to my door new for a bit less than $200.Motor is 65/70cc Dax happytime.I have been modding mopeds and 50cc scooters for some time and really think these fit in perfectly.Oh by the way that white material that seemed to appear out of nowhere is disappearing just as mysteriously.Have fun all.I hope to be happytime going son..Willie

Attachments

• peds 002.jpg
    peds 002.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 221
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the kind word fella's.I hope to finish up today.Gas tank will go on frame I think.I had to "borrow" the tank for a minute to get this bike running.It has a super rusty tank.Runs though.I picked up a three ped package.Anyway this is my first foray into motorized bicycle.Bike is 7sp greenline.Got it delivered to my door new for a bit less than $200.Motor is 65/70cc Dax happytime.I have been modding mopeds and 50cc scooters for some time and really think these fit in perfectly.Oh by the way that white material that seemed to appear out of nowhere is disappearing just as mysteriously.Have fun all.I hope to be happytime going son..Willie

Nice Puch. I had a green one for 6 years when I was in Hawaii. Loved it, rode it all over the place. No need for a car in Hawaii. Mopeds were rampant there.

mostly done "more"

Well it is done enough to ride for now.Tank is just temporarly attached with ties.Started right up and runs and rides nice.Willie

Attachments

• peds 017.jpg
    peds 017.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 216
Nice lookin ride. I think that is the first tensioner I've seen mounted under the bar, let us know hows that works out after a few more miles. It shouldn't fall into the spokes if comes loose.

Back