motobicikletta

so i did it

So I recently bought an X2 pocketbike exhaust. I was able to mount the exhaust straight onto the piston using the hardware that came with it. I had to turn the pisto around so that the exhaust came out of the rear while the carb was in front. I wasn't too difficult. I had to cut the intake manifold so that the carb would fit into my frame. Once I put it back together mounting the exhaust was no problem. The angle on the piston allowed the exhaust to come out on the right side. There was a slight performance boost. I decided to add on my old boost bottle too. The combination of the two was substantial. Much more than when i only had the boost bottle or exhaust. I'll post some pictures soon. I need to charge my camera first.

Thats a happy time on steriods, its really odd for the chinese to copy something
and pretend its their own design.

that reminds me of microsoft, but thats another story ;-)

welcome to the madness....

That custom cylinder head is amazing! You should look into batch production maybe? Maybe a performance upgrade kit? I love what you have done there. There is another guy who seriously modify's these engines, he's dont it with one of the russian engines, you can barely recognise it. Have a look: http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=4769

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure your going to be great contribution!
Fastboy

Back