Motocycle Yahoo Group photo gallery

Hi all, srdavo asked that I open up the "Motocycle" Yahoo Group photo archives for our members to view. Unfortunately, Yahoo has changed the settings options, and photo archives cannot be made open to non-members anymore.
As that group's Administrator, I've changed the settings to make it easier to join and then view the photos. Originally, memberships had to be approved by myself or another moderator. Now, membership is open, but new member's first posts will be moderated.
There are a lot of really neat builds in the photos section, so why not stop by and have a look? http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/motocycle/

Last edited:
Well, the unfortunate thing is to access the photos, one must join the Yahoo Group. Even as the administrator of that group, I cannot change the photos/files setting to public. The Whizzer shot you see is probably the home page photo of my bike, and thanks for the compliment!

thanks, Chris.

lots of great bikes.
"Alfonso's Limosina" has been one of my alltime favorites.

Do you ever hear from Grampa Walter? (silverbear)

You are so right, lots of great looking bikes at that site, thanks for setting it up.

Keith

re: Poor folks have poor ways

I recently posted some pix of my 3-speed 6-1/2hp Monarch bike. It was a rusty mess and I was just interested in presenting the technical aspects, but it looked shameful and dirty/rusty. It seemed to attract interest from 2 or 3 guys, so I cleaned it up, changed bars, and did some minor painting. Here are some shots, 2 of which show detail of my stainless over-the-back rear fender strut and the split ally drum that mounts the drive sprocket via 3 pegs screwed in through the spokes.
This system is not user friendly. Go check Motor Bicycle Kit Forum

Attachments

• gussied up like a French ho 002.JPG
    gussied up like a French ho 002.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,344
  • 3-speed 6.5 hp Monarch bike 001.JPG
    3-speed 6.5 hp Monarch bike 001.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,377
  • 3-speed 6.5 hp Monarch bike 002.JPG
    3-speed 6.5 hp Monarch bike 002.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 1,317
  • 3-speed 6.5 hp Monarch bike 006.JPG