Motor alternator output for lighting

to be seen

Jim I use a standard wall mart bike red light on the back and have it set to blinking ....I also have baskets on my bike so I got 2 refective dog collars and wove them into the basket with enough slack so I can put a bottel of soda or gas in the lose section.....you can get the dog collars at a dollar store and they are very reflective put them either on the bike or blouce your pants with them that way there will be movement that will catch the human eye and keep your pants leg from getting in the chain. I also have reflectors on my helmet.

PS I also have reflectors (the type you put on mail boxes on my frt fork) some what like the whizzer has.

Cookie

Re: Lights

Jim Randolph said:
I wired my chopper bike, with 12V Headlight, tail light, and turn signals. I use a 12V Motorcycle battery, when I get home I just recharge it. Have used it for 6 months, and it works Great. However, I do need one of you to help me come up with a stop light switch. Can'c figure out what to use???
Thanks, Jim
I used moped levers that have switches in them. I have also seen "Cable Switches" that go on the brake cable to activate brake lights.

Back