Motor-Bicycle.com bike build

that is a sweet doublemint bike he should send pics to the doublemint people maybe get a comercial out of it for them and us :D

Cookie

u gotta catch me first...

daveinblythe, please repost that trike, it was sooo cool 8)

I been thinking about making a little 4stroke vee twin. 60degree sounds about right. I brought home two little ryobi 25cc overhead valve weedeater motors from the scrap yard a few months ago. I will use the cylinders, heads, rods, pistons,pushrods,valves, valve covers, ignition. Make: new crankcase, crankshaft, cam, exhaust, intake manifold, flywheel. Maybe a sturmey archer 3speed hub or bendix 2speed for a transmission mounted right behind the engine. I'm starting to collect bits to use for this. My neighbor has a little foundry so I can cast the cases after making the patterns. I don't have lots of time to work on this right now...Just thinking outloud. 50cc veetwin 4stroke.
I wonder what one the 90cc chinese honda 90 copy engines would be like. I've seen for about$150 on ebay.

50cc veetwin 4stroke.

i'm dyin' here...quit teasin' me, man. i've had that same thought zooming thru my mind ever since i got into this 8)

maytag motors

This thread got me thinking about little 2cylinder motors and a maytag 72 comes to mind. They are only 3/4 hp @ 1200rpm but they look neat. kick start too.
168_2clymaytag_1.jpg

Back