Motor Biking LARGE FILIPINO - tribute

But every now and then I'll run into someone who's got me beat; someone who does not seem to be prone to the "small-mindedness" that I sometimes descend into. I try to use these folks as guides to lead me to where I want to be. Large Fillipino has always seemed to be one of them.

yes -- bluegoatwoods

we can and should learn from watching other's
especially those that are a fine example

and just an added plus when they are known to ride those THINGS

Large, you know me - I'm the guy that scared you senseless 4 years ago. I did it then because you had expressed a concern for your families privacy, and that's something I respect. I admire your attitude, and your willingness to help anyone who needs help you can give.

Just keep on being that really big kid you are in your heart - that guy who'll give you his lunch if you are hungry, who'll pick you up if you're down, and loves to play games for the joy of playing, and "winning" doesn't matter. In my book, that attitude makes you a winner always.

LARGE,You don't know me because I'm still a noobie but everything I've read about how you helping out here and out in the world is a big inspiration to Mumzie and me. We were truly touched about the bicycle thing at Christmas you did. And now the lunch thing. Good on you brother!!!! Mumzie and I try every year to do something for the homeless/less privelliged. We are not real well to do but we get by. Last year we made a bunch of treat plates for Christmas dinner,Tarts and stuff, and took them down to the Mustard Seed shelter for their dinner. It just feels good to give back just a little love! Anyway this is a tribute to you and not about us so we salute you and keep on keeping on spreading all the love...Mumzie and POPS

nicely said there Pops

it's early here on top the old mountain
reading what you had to say there Pops reminds me
I should do something for someone or ones today
goal -- something each day -- or -- couple times a week -- or -- ??
point would be -- do a little something

we have a small lake down the mountain -- Lindo Lake
it's the only TRUE lake in San Diego -- all other lakes here are man made
anyway -- a lot of homeless hang out at Lindo

one homeless lady who is seen walking all over town
her legs are about the size of my wrist

ride the motor bike

Thanks Mountainman
Mumzie and I always try to help when/where we can. It's carma, Goes around comes around. We always have good stuff happen to us so we make shure to share the wealth when we can. You Go MM and share. I guarantee you will go to sleep at night feeling warm and fuzzy inside and that is something you just can't buy like most of the great things in life! Mind you I would much rather be crying in a 2009 Vett than a 73 Dodge...LOL..POPS

Back