motor quality??? which one???

list of omg what the f

the rear fender vibrates off the little metal tag that holds it on has metal fatigue...

you hear a loud bang and the motor stops (your spark plug just blew out of the hole .....

the little rivet holding the clutch lever has vibrated out (so that is what the weird noise was )

Chain guard vibrated off but only on the front screw so now it looks like modern art .....

Cookie

Those are real things that have happened but the funniest was when we where doing the proto types and I told Sutan the front tire was low on his bike but he wanted to drive home so off he went with me following then I saw his frt tire wobble and he played Peter Pan over the handle bars...I gunned my bike and got up to him as he was laying on the ground taking inventory of bones (yup nothing broken ) we looked at his bike and the tube had gone flat and wrapped around the fork and the bike that was going 30 went to 0 in an instant so this guy that is 6'4" 300 pounds went flying over the handlebars like a little doll.

Cookie

Well Cookie I'm a big guy too and ever sinceI read this I've been keeping an eye on my front tyre. But while I was watching the front tyre the chain jumped ship and wedged in the sprocket/spokes and I rode a locked back wheel to a stop in all of 25 feet. The handel bars weren't as tight as I'd thought because I folded them over and wound up sitting on the gas tank. Fortunatly for us both the gas cap stayed on and there was no exchange of anything as there could have been .I'm not sure who would have gotten the worse end of that but it wouldn't have been plesant for either of us. AS it turned out I fixed the bike and we both have a little more respect for one another. All the best Tom in WV

yup those chains can be funny (about 1 inch +or- is all you need anything more and you are in trouble....that is why before I get on my bike in the AM I check all the nuts bolts (now spark plug) and chain before I even start the thing . Even at that once in awhile my little bell I have on the bike to keep the gremlins off of it will not work :)

Cookie

Back