Clutch Motor squeals when clutch is engaged

Well I Bought a trigger style locking clutch lever last week. It came with 30 clutch pads, I tried to change out the pads, but none fit in the cage.
These are the lowest quality pads Iv'e seen. The shape was wrong the size was wrong. I had to trim every pad to fit. Good news is I have NO more
squealing. They work smooth and quiet. Don't think they will last long. But I'll find out. If they last a month I'll be happy. I'm going to order some "high Quality" pads just don't know from who/where. (NOT BikeBerry) I'm done with them. I put a new cylinder, piston, rings, needle bearing and pin
on today I got from BGF on ebay. Am very happy with the parts, very little skirt alteration on intake. Upgraded to 40 mm intake.:D
Downloaded a speed-o ap on my phone, stuck it in my pocket and went for a test ride. (Before the top end swap) Max speed was 38 MPH.
After I give the new top end some break in time, I'll give it another run.:p

since there's variable thickness and width in new pads, anyone ever get like 5 sets and toss them all into a bowl and match sets of 15?

The thickness of the pads were the same, it was the shape that was bad. Only three pads fit in the cage, had to trim the other 12 to fit.

Back