Motor won't start 80cc

OK, I'm confused - one must be riding the bike if trying to start it properly.

I think what we are confused about is not the ability to physically ride on the bike, but being unable to start the bike, I say ride as in not being able to start the bike and use the motor to ride, otherwise I call it exercising.

To be honest, I'm having some difficulty understanding exactly what's wrong with his bike, his grammar is kinda not good... If he posted pictures and described the problem like that it would be helpful.

I still can't tell if there is a thud or no thud, then he says something about a spark plug, for all we know he put a way too long spark plug in and it's stopping the piston from turning over completely or something. Maybe his clutch is broken, maybe it's too tight and it's not engaging the motor, maybe nothing is wrong at all and he just didn't flip the kill switch to run and it's being a pain.

I think I'm getting this one mixed up with one in which bike isn't put together yet.

motor handicapped people should stick to non-motorized bicycles
Well bingo, but actually not so bingo? My sister knew next to nothing before I built her a motorized bike, in fact she had difficulty even adjusting her regular bike brakes before it...

Now she's riding around with a bag of tools fixing engine hassles all on her own, and it only took her 7 months to get the hang of it. Not bad really.

nothing wrong with being a noob - but it goes wrong fast when they fail to read & learn

I recently bought a motorized bike that need some work. As of now after all the work i did it won't start and I'm thinking because of the clutch or spark plug. I can ride the bike normally and the engine wont make a sound.
What sort of sound it making when you release the clutch, do you hear the piston moving inside?

Back