Motor won't start/keep running, have tried most of what people suggested on discord.

Pretty sure I can't get shipments from californiamotorbikes, cause I live in Europe, amazon's difficult too.
No matter, just search on ebay or whatever site you normally use, both of these are pretty common, you should be able to find them w/o much trouble just avoid the magneto with white wire. Very cheap.

Well, I checked the cdi & magneto with a multimeter, everything seems fine, tried the stock sparkplug and spraying a bit of gas straight into the cylinder and it did fire once. What I also saw, was that my fuel petcock barely flows at all, so I'll probably try to clean it again and see what it might be further.

Well, I checked the cdi & magneto with a multimeter, everything seems fine, tried the stock sparkplug and spraying a bit of gas straight into the cylinder and it did fire once. What I also saw, was that my fuel petcock barely flows at all, so I'll probably try to clean it again and see what it might be further.
If there is very little fuel coming from the tank that could mean the cap isn't vented. Try starting it with cap off, or check the flow with the cap off.

With the cap off it doesn't flow either
I would then start unscrewing the petcock from the gas tank at this point...See if fuel begins to flow then...If not, you have an obstruction in the tank...if not that, than Your ball valve in the petcock could be fouled/obstructed...DAMIEN

I would then start unscrewing the petcock from the gas tank at this point...See if fuel begins to flow then...If not, you have an obstruction in the tank...if not that, than Your ball valve in the petcock could be fouled/obstructed...DAMIEN
Screwing out the petcock, it flows damn nice lol, so it's definitely the petcock. Will try cleaning it again when I have the time.

Turns out the petcock wasn't the problem (or maybe it was one of a few). Got the bike started for like a literal second today. Might be my float level or smth, cause it's getting fuel and maybe even too much, so will try that next time, but this has been... displeasurable to say the least lol I just wanna get my bike running again

Back