Motorbike 80cc Turbo Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroyer☠️

Local time
4:14 PM
dude I'm putting a turbo charger on my motorbike. I'm gonna do it right. I'll research everything I need to to make this work. AND I'm installing NO2. gonna do it. Anyone with experience and knowledge about turbo chargers and 80cc 120cc motorbikes, post here, and contact me. We're going to make this reality, we're going to make it work, and I'm going to shoot video and post it. GET READY 👍🏼👍🏼

50cc Aprilia motor with turbo did 145 mph at the Bonneville Salt Flats
DSCF3904.JPG

dude I'm putting a turbo charger on my motorbike. I'm gonna do it right. I'll research everything I need to to make this work. AND I'm installing NO2. gonna do it. Anyone with experience and knowledge about turbo chargers and 80cc 120cc motorbikes, post here, and contact me. We're going to make this reality, we're going to make it work, and I'm going to shoot video and post it. GET READY 👍🏼👍🏼
On what kind of motorbike? Not a China Girl, this must be a joke, the engine Wrench posted above is an engineering master piece that was purpose built for W.O.T only and fully computer controlled, the pic only shows the basic engine not its ignition, ecm, and all the sensors that were used to make 45hp from a 50cc engine.

If you watch Warped Perception he did a lot of work to make one pound of boost. An 80-120 will need the head shaved down to nothing and some major porting. All the turbos I've seen were on 600 and up.

Where were you in 08? nice enthusiasm though 120cc= GX120? if so i'm on board. Last time I checked there's no 120cc 2 stroke unless it's a big bore kit. Nitrous doesn't seem like a good idea with a 2 stroke a few passes and boom. They rely on oil in the gas unless its injected. We all know what a lean 2 stroke can do.

Where were you in 08? nice enthusiasm though 120cc= GX120? if so i'm on board. Last time I checked there's no 120cc 2 stroke unless it's a big bore kit. Nitrous doesn't seem like a good idea with a 2 stroke a few passes and boom. They rely on oil in the gas unless its injected. We all know what a lean 2 stroke can do.
The engine pictured above also ran nitrous along with the turbo but again computer controlled as this is not just a plumb and go type setup or it would just go BOOM! The late model turbo 600 or more cc's are fuel injected, oil injected and when nitrous is added the ecm is programed to increase fuel, oil, and retard timing as well as monitor exh temps, o2 ,mass air and so on.

As far as the Dyson for your compressor- there's no way that would be able to raise your intake pressure very much.. Atleast it doesn't on a inline 4 engine. If your going to br running boost your whole engine would need to be fabricated to handle all of the pressure. If your going to go thru all of this then why wouldnt you just get a dirt bike engine ( cr-125, Yamaha blaster might work with the way its mounted ?) Would be cool to see but I don't see it being practical. 2k+ on engine, rebuild top end every run, it may be possible but not too sure about practical. A small shot of nitrous would probably be more feasible. Either way of like to see what you come up with- good luck

Did ya see Roadkill (show on TV) they put 6 leaf blowers on a car engine CrAzY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back