Motorbike Idle/clutch question

You probably won't like this...16:1
Your right, i don't like that or recommend it that heavy even on break-in since Zeda's own instructions don't want it that heavy either since that is a ceramic lined cylinder not cheap chrome.
Just for the first tank then 24:1 for the next one and 32:1 after that is perfect in my book
Mossy is correct here.

I also hope you are mixing it in a gallon gas can and not "guesstimating" the right mix amounts in the 2 liter gas tank !

Also shake the gas can before you pour to ensure the mix everytime you fill the tank from it.

Your right, i don't like that or recommend it that heavy even on break-in since Zeda's own instructions don't want it that heavy either since that is a ceramic lined cylinder not cheap chrome.

Mossy is correct here.

I also hope you are mixing it in a gallon gas can and not "guesstimating" the right mix amounts in the 2 liter gas tank !

Also shake the gas can to ensure the mix everytime you fill the tank from it.
Yeah I mixed it carefully by the gallon

I would suggest taking the plug out and cleaning it first before test riding as i expect it to be really blackened based on your report of how it was running beforehand...Make sure it is gapped at .025 as well...What gas/oil ratio are you running
Is vinegar good for spark plug cleaning?

Is vinegar good for spark plug cleaning?
A rusty old gas tank... Use carb cleaner or brake cleaner... A new plug is the way to go... Use the crappy kit one till it's broken in

Attachments

• hqdefault (1).jpg
    hqdefault (1).jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 84
Back