Motorbike Noob!!! NEED HELP!!!

J

jwibbity

i just bought a 26" moutain bike and im going to buy a engine kit.......just wanted to know which engine to buy.......im lookin for one with the best specs possible out of the box without alot of modding???

and any tips because im 16 and this will be my first kit

thanx!!!! :D :D :D :D

welcome to MBc, jwibitty :)

now that ya've made yourself known, i'm sure you're gonna get all the tips & help you could ever need, maybe more :LOL:

look around the discussion areas and galleries to see some great examples of motored mountain bikes, and there's lots of good info here from our members about the different engines & sellers 8)

congratulations

I have heared that Thatsdax.com is supposed to have good engines. Just make sure you take it easy at first and brake it in good. Also, you are kind of young so don't get crazy untill you get used to it. Of courses I am almost 40 and I don't act right.

welcome

tell us about your bike.....maker?...full suspension? how much room in the front triangle of your frame? etc? post a pic (or a link to a pic) of your bike.
lots of good info here

Dave

I have had lots of problems with my thatsdax engine. nothing I couldn't fix, but I'm guessing if you go with GRUBEEINC.COM you get the best of everything. kits are going on ebay for $189

davidsis said:
Of courses I am almost 40 and I don't act right.

:D :D :D

sorry 'bout that, jwibbity...alright, who was supposed to be watching davidsis? he got out again :p

Back