MotorBike physics and Life hacks..

I

I like to think of life as a box of chocolates. U never know what your going to get. But in the end, it doesn’t really matter because in the end both the Kings (better box of chocolates) and pawns go back in the box... U r going to kick ass too.
The thing is to win as many matches as you can till the box reclaims you. Their's not as many as one might think, and no do overs at the end. Jes I gotta get outa here, I'm starting to sound like a hallmark card.

oh i get do overs,, I'm on my 4 th or 5th. odd stuff when you read colonial history and some Salem stuff bites me to the bone bcs it feels personal like I was tied to something there or someone,,
lol thats sketchy but would you rather die from a mistake doing ssomething you love like age 45 or die old and dried up n only able watch what other ppl are in to.
of you die at 160mph then that would be cool and I'm sure you'll be on the news lol,,
I've only gotten to 138 25 yrs ago so I can't die yet and play things conservatively,,

pull up at 2/3 of any rated max limit whether it's PSI, rpm or mAh,, bcs engineers and their bean counters make mistakes too

Back