Motorbike Religion

moneyboy

Local time
9:10 AM
Hello All,

I have had my Mitsubishi 50 cc engine friction drive on my electra townie for about two weeks. Before I got my engine I thought bicycle riding was terrific and finally understood at the age of 62 why people who were into bicycling were so enthusiastic about it!

But...having an engine on my bike is too much for my adrenal system. I lay awake in bed at night thinking about my next ride!

I just discovered this website only hours ago and you are all as whacky about this as I am (now I know I'm not crazy) and I totally dig it......

Look forward getting to know some of you over the years.

Happy Biking,

Moneyboy

hey Moneyboy, welcome aboard
you know what they say about birds of a feather...
glad you fit in here with the rest of us ;)
I know I'm lookin' forward to seein' some pics of your bike
good luck and happy motorin'

Hey Moneyboy -- welcome to the fun !!! I am just getting back into riding after many years away -- 57 yrs old -- don't think that my wife understands -- maybe I should put an engine on one of her bicycles.. I also can't wait at times -- to ride my MB with that small yet efficient engine just pushing me along !!! Having as much fun on my MB as I had on my Harleys years ago... Happy Riding from - Mountainman

welcome moneyboy! mountainman! the looks i get from my old haley buddys is priceless. watching them stare at it as the wheels turn in there heads. it takes you back to the heroic times of cycling & the roots where it all started. im loveing it too!

Back