Motorbike won’t run

Connor_1213

Local time
1:17 AM
I recently built an 80cc motorised bike and the first engine I got had upgraded expansion pipe but would bog at top end and besides that it ran good for about 25 miles of light riding when it blew up and I was given a new engine that I put back on my bike with the pipe and upgraded carb and I have rejetted with all 6 that it came with and for some reason will sputter and will kinda rev up when the clutch is pulled but not for long before it dies and then it stopped all together because of a fouled plug so I got some plugs and fouled 2 more in the process of trying to start it and im just at a complete loss and my parents are disappointed that I dumped a large chunk of money into it and am not able to get it to work and idk what else to do so I was hoping to get some cheap suggestions to get it working.

I dumped a large chunk of money into it and am not able to get it to work and idk what else to do so I was hoping to get some cheap suggestions to get it working.

Suggestions are free :LOL:

You say fouled spark plugs - wrong jetting (rich) - wrong heat temp s/p - gas oil mix, heavy on oil

What jet, what s/p, and what's your mix?

Back