Motorcycle tank on 20" Schwinn occ chopper.

Garretbones

Local time
9:32 PM
Hello I'm kinda new here never really post any threads but have learnt so much from reading other threads on here. I'm trying to figure out what would be a good replacement tank for the stock kit tank. I'm putting it on a 20" occ chopper frame any suggestions would be awesome I am just trying to find out what would be a good motorcycle tank to replace this junk one with. I've been looking at monkey bike tanks. Would anyone know or has anyone tried using these before? I'd really like something with kind of a deep tunnel so it sits down on the frame more. I've been looking at 9L cafe racer tanks as well but it seems they would be way to long and wide. Up for suggestions though any help would be greatly appreciated. I just don't want to waste money on a tank that's not going to look right or be to big. Thanks for any help given. Bones.

monkey tank is kind of round and tall, tho its short so it'd fit. theres only like 11" or 300mm room on a occ so cafe tanks can't squeeze on with that seat. if your tank doesn't have to hold 4L/1gal or more, moped tanks like say Puch or Garelli might be something to look into

monkey tank is kind of round and tall, tho its short so it'd fit. theres only like 11" or 300mm room on a occ so cafe tanks can't squeeze on with that seat. if your tank doesn't have to hold 4L/1gal or more, moped tanks like say Puch or Garelli might be something to look into
I put a banana seat on it gave me a little more room to work with looks pretty cool too

Garelli-Moped-Gas-Tank-1-Gallon-Vintage-Motorized-Bicycle-600x600.jpg
Garelli-Moped-Gas-Tank-1-Gallon-Vintage-Motorized-Bicycle-600x600.jpg

Garelli tank, 15 1/4". this one looks like it's high on the bar in back. diff ways of mounting. there's a couple semi new on fleabay for $75 I saw painted black,,

it's 1gallon. sometimes mbrebel has moped tanks too. but you have to contact Lynn

Back