MotoredBikes.com LOGO Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
FullySicAussieAussyAussy! said:
Hows this?
1335_Logo_007_1.jpg

I like this one

Looks cool but what does MBc mean?
Uh dont anwser that, I know what it means but you may want something more site specific.

If someone were to see that but not get a chance to talk to someone about it and did a search on the net it wouldnt come close to getting them to this site.

I'm assuming that you'd want them to also find this site or am I way way off on this.

just for kicks said:
Looks cool but what does MBc mean?
Uh dont anwser that, I know what it means but you may want something more site specific.

If someone were to see that but not get a chance to talk to someone about it and did a search on the net it wouldnt come close to getting them to this site.

I'm assuming that you'd want them to also find this site or am I way way off on this.

good point!

I would wear a patch, hat etc.... and explain to whoever asked, who we are.

iRide Customs said:
Angle the cranks and make the pedals horizontal maybe?

Dan

ok ....how about this? no angle on the cranks...and the pedals "almost" horizontal. :?

( I just went for a ride and watched my feet....lmao)

very good point about the initials being cryptic...the "MBc" just kinda grew on us, it looks great, yeah, but we're the only ones who know what it means...

ok...the graphic kicks butt, but maybe we have to re-think our lettering.

suggestions (without going overboard) ?

mine: maybe "MotoredBikes.com" curved along the bottom in standard "colors" style? then we could get more accurate in the "crank" area of the graphic, actually depict the sprocket more realistically?

srdavo said:
:LOL: naaaaa.... make em ask! :LOL:
I agree!

One suggestion I do have is the words/letters be in a different font. Not too fancy or it'll be hard to read, but something different than "Plain Jane" Times New Roman....

agreed ... if they want to know, they will ask
people are funny that way
also, it would be to small a font to fit the whole address anyway (and still be legible)

yep, good feedbak. gonna throw a few versions at ya guys over weekend. Wees b gettin done by next week eh?

i can send adobe (In design) files if ya want to do stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back