MotoredBikes.com LOGO Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gone_fishin

this will also be open-ended...and an eventual vote will be posted.

requirements for our MBc logo:

it must contain 4 elements:

gasoline engine (like a cylinder)
electric "lightening bolt"
pedals
"MBc"

optional: wings

it should be graphically simple enough to reproduce thru embroidery or iron-on for patches, t-shirts, & such.

this is a very cool idea :D
to bad I am so darn graphically challenged :cry: :LOL:
I have the software, just to easily frustrated to learn how to use it :LOL:

gasoline engine (like a cylinder)
electric "lightening bolt"
pedals
"MBc"

optional: wings

darn that sound alot like the old BSA logo

No twin lightening bolts please.

There is such a mix here that it will be difficult.
Chopper like bicycles, hokey road bikes like bamabikeguy and soon to be me, veteran bikes like the BTR units, beach cruiser types and electric? I told a buddy about this site but he goes to the full wattage all electric forums with his two battery powered bikes.

I do think there is a real line between the electrics and fossil fuel bicycles. Our electric forum does seem dead. Its sulfated and won't accept a charge. :)

41_fake_logo_1.jpg

that's the best you're gonna get from this graphics-moron, but maybe it'll inspire someone wth talent :/

O.K., give me a clue....how do I make a graphic design on my computer besides "paint"? :???:

i use paint shop pro...but as you can tell, i'm no pro!! :LOL: :LOL:

augidog said:
41_fake_logo_1.jpg

that's the best you're gonna get from this graphics-moron, but maybe it'll inspire someone wth talent :/

Augi, I really like that design of yours....although I think it would look better if the pedals were sitting level as they would be when your feet are on them. The way you have them, it kinda looks to me like a soap box racer steering axle with tires on the ends. Everything else looks great. man, I wish I knew something about art.

Pete

locoWelder said:

That's kinda funny because since my buddy doesn't want to make me a pair of Hardly Davidson decals for my bike, I was actually thinking about seeing if he would do something along the lines of an old BSA emblem. And since I am Canadian, I was thinking of having it read "BS,eh?"

Pete

lotsa_mpg said:
locoWelder said:

That's kinda funny because since my buddy doesn't want to make me a pair of Hardly Davidson decals for my bike, I was actually thinking about seeing if he would do something along the lines of an old BSA emblem. And since I am Canadian, I was thinking of having it read "BS,eh?"

Pete

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
thanks dude, after the day I've had with my frame cracking, I needed a laugh 8)
I used to love those 'I am canadian' molson commercials (I am from Niagara Falls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back